Website Southbridge Care Homes
Employer: Wholly Owned Subsidiaries of Southbridge Health Care LP (various LTC homes)
Position: Personal Care Providers (NOC 3413) – Multiple Vacancies
Terms of Employment: Full-time / Permanent
Owen Sound (Maple View & Southbridge Owen Sound)
Kemptville (Bayfield Manor & Southbridge Kemptville)
Cornwall (Parisien Manor & Southbridge Cornwall)
Maple View [CVH (No. 3) LP]
1029 4th Avenue West
Owen Sound, Ontario
New Build [CVH (No. 3) LP]
Southbridge Owen Sound
1300 16th Avenue East
Owen Sound, Ontario L4B 3K9
Parisien Manor [CVH (No. 6) LP]
439 Second Street East
New Build [CVH (No. 6) LP]
800 Nick Kaneb Drive
Bayfield Manor [CVH (No. 7) LP]
100 Elvira Street West
New Build [CVH (No. 7) LP]
121 George Street West
Kemptville, Ontario K0G 1J0
Hours of Work: 37.5 to 40 hours/week as per applicable collective agreement.
Benefits: As per applicable collective agreement:
· CLAC (Maple View & Southbridge Owen Sound)
· CUPE (Parisien Manor & Southbridge Cornwall)
· UFCW (Bayfield Manor & Southbridge Kemptville)
Salary: $18.055 – $19.98 / hour as per the collective agreement.
Contact: email resumes to email@example.com and indicate which location you are applying for.
Adaptable, understanding, compassionate, motivated, honest, loving. This is a personal care provider.
Ready to be part of a team that will truly value your hard work, dedication, and effort? Are you passionate about providing the highest quality of care to residents? If you are, we want to hear from you!
Our personal care provider team provides direct personal and nursing care to residents to fulfill the physical, intellectual, emotional, social, and spiritual needs of our residents.
- Assisting in providing direct care for residents such as administering bedside and personal care, bathing, personal hygiene, and dressing and undressing.
Performing routine housekeeping duties such as making beds and tidying resident common areas.
Assisting the dining services team and support residents during meals and in considering special diets.
- May perform routine health-related duties, if needed, which may include changing of non-sterile dressings and collecting specimens under general supervision of a RN.
- Supplying and emptying bed pans.
- Providing emotional and social support to residents/families, including palliative care.
- Working with multi-disciplinary team members and meeting the needs of residents.
- Carrying messages, reports, requisitions, and specimens between departments.
- Providing care and companionship for residents.
Administering first aide in emergency situations.
Performing other duties as required from time to time that are consistent with duties performed by a personal care provider.
- College, CEGEP or another institutional program, certificate or diploma in a related field are required.
- At least 12 months of supervised experience working in a similar environment is required.
- Ability to provide acceptable references from former employers.
- Ability to provide an acceptable criminal record check.
- Acceptable immunization records including evidence of up-to- date vaccination record for COVID 19 vaccination approved by Health Canada.
- Knowledge and experience in care planning systems and documentation required.
- Ability to communicate positively with other staff, residents, and families.
- Good English language skills.
- Has passion and heart for providing quality care.
Interested applicants should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would like to thank all applicants for your interest in working as part of our team! Only those applicants selected to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted.
We accommodate the needs of job applicants throughout our recruitment and selection processes in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodation needs must be provided in advance, so please include them in your submission.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com