Website StoreForce Solutions Inc.
Position: Content Marketing Strategist
Number of Position: 1
Company: StoreForce Solutions Inc.
Address: 202-91 Tycos Drive, North York, ON, M6B 1W3 Canada
Reporting to: Renzo Delvecchio
Terms of Employment: Full Time, Permanent Position
Job Reference # 9012021
Salary: $ 35 per hour
Location of Work: North York, Ontario, Canada
Language Preference: English
The Content Marketing Strategist is responsible for staying current with key issues within our market and developing our content strategy to continually adapt our messaging to address those issues. In addition, this role will establish the formats and types of marketing collaterals required across all marketing communication touchpoints and channels, and participate in the marketing leadership team that establishes which touchpoints and channels we will invest in. Lastly, this role will have a direct role in content creation, as well as the serve as the primary editor role for contributions made by other members of the Marketing or Services team. This role reports to the Global Director of Marketing and works collaboratively with all cross-functional teams and StoreForce Partners in support of our content initiatives. This role is based in our Toronto office.
Content Strategy Development – develop key messaging to ensure that StoreForce’s brand proposition stays relevant and is easily understood by prospects, clients and internal staff.
- Keep abreast of key topics and issues within the Specialty Retail marketplace through networking, industry publications, and internal interaction with our Client Engagement Managers;
- Identify key industry publications for our space, and partner with the Global Director of Marketing in the establishment and maintenance of relationships with editors and other key personnel;
- Work with the Digital Marketing Specialist to evolve and refine how we segment our market, as well as define / refine the key personas within each segment;
- Develop digestible, understandable messaging for key use cases within each segment / persona;
- Present recommendations on the marketing channels ideal for delivering our messaging, including establishing the required content formats and times, as well as suggested frequencies for each channel;
- Provide the Global Director of Marketing with input on annual Marketing budget based on defined strategy for the current and future year.
Content Creation – Deliver compelling collaterals to support the StoreForce Brand.
- Interact with internal leadership including the Client Engagement Managers to get buy-in to content topics that support the content strategy;
- Provide input on the creation and maintenance of the Marketing calendar to establish the volume, timelines and types of content collaterals required;
- Establish standards and templates for all internal and external StoreForce collaterals, and educate to ensure both that staff adhere to standards, and that the standards evolve as needs change;
- Serve as the ‘editor-in-chief’ for any content produced by StoreForce at large intended for public consumption; provide feedback for the continued development of the team;
- Participate in the execution of webinars with internal resources and Clients;
- Assist with the creation of Client testimonials in both video and written form;
- As required, deliver high quality, creative and impactful copy that supports the content strategy;
Internal Learning initiatives – Support internal learning or training initiatives.
- Conduct monthly training sessions with the Sales & Marketing teams to communicate message revisions tuned to market conditions using role-playing or other techniques to enhance their ability to respond to question on the fly;
- Focus efforts from templates, to messaging to editorial feedback as methods for developing the team and improving the quality of our public facing initiatives;
- As required, support the various departments within StoreForce with the development of their internal training / learning initiatives. Possible examples include semi-annual security training, on-boarding, and use of internal tools such as SharePoint.
- Integrity – Ethical and honest. Maintains principle when faced with challenge;
- Leadership – Seen as a role model; motivational, supportive. Fosters cooperation and collaborates with others.
- Communication – Good oral and written communication skills. Able to deliver clear and concise information; demonstrates the ability to adapt to the audience;
- Self-motivated – Identifies what needs to be done and takes action; contributes new ideas; looks for ways to add value
- Detail Oriented – Able to think and articulate in very simple terms. Keen eye for detail and the ability to identify missing pieces. Organized and able to prioritize multiple responsibilities;
- Self-motivated – Identifies what needs to be done and takes action; Contributes new ideas; looks for ways to add value;
- Agility – Able to manage multiple priorities and a complicated schedule; maintains focus and composure.
- Team Player – Collaborates with others; genuinely enjoys being a part of a team and shows support and interest towards co-workers
EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE
- Ability to take complex concepts and explain them simply and briefly;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in marketing or copywriting for the Specialty Retail marketplace;
- Bachelor’s degree in English Literature or Communications;
- Outstanding writing skills and exceptional attention to detail;
- Developing and managing an editorial calendar;
- Multiple disciplines including; writing, graphic design, photo/video shoot/editing & digital marketing;
- Excellent people skills and the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams, from Sales to Product to Services.
WHY WORK WITH US AT STOREFORCE
StoreForce is growing quickly – it’s the kind of place you can make a real impact. We thrive on change, collaboration, and trust; and are fueled by a mutual passion for Specialty Retail. At StoreForce you’ll have the chance not only to work with some amazing people, but also with some of the world’s best retail brands.
We invest in our people, celebrate diversity, and foster a space for you to learn and grow, every day. Some of our employee’s favourite workplace perks include:
A casual work environment in a modern office space;
Employer-paid health benefits with flexible spending account;
Paid training and professional development;
StoreForce is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment that is diverse and inclusive. This starts by welcoming and encouraging applications from all individuals including those with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Apply at: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org