Sushi Island Japanese Restaurant
Sushi Island Japanese Restaurant is located at 105-1633 Hillside Avenue, Victoria BC V8T 2C4. We are currently looking for permanent, full time Japanese (kitchen) cooks. If you are interested, please submit your resume by e-mail.
Types: Full-time, Permanent
Working hours: 8 hrs/day, 40 hrs/week
Benefits: 4% of vacation pay, Free meals at work, Tips
· Prepare and cook Japanese hot food items including donburi, teriyaki, tempura, udon, and other Japanese dishes on the menu;
· Maintain inventory and records of food;
· Oversee kitchen operation;
· Train kitchen staff.
· Completion of secondary school;
· Completion of a three-year apprenticeship program for cooks or completion of college or other program in cooking or 2-3 years of commercial cooking experience.
Language at work: English
Job Location: 105-1633 Hillside Avenue, Victoria BC V8T 2C4
Contact Information: Sushi Island Japanese Restaurant
· E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com