Assembler, electrical appliances
Job Title: Assembler, electrical appliances (NOC: 9524)
Employer: SystemAir Inc.
Location: 50 Kanalflakt Way, Bouctouche, NB, E4S 3M5
Wage: 15/hr for 35-40 hrs per week
Vacancy: 25 vacancies
Employment groups to include: persons with disabilities, indigenous, newcomers to Canada, student, and vulnerable youth
Terms of employment: Term or contract- full time
Start Date: as soon as possible
- English or French
- Some secondary education, minimum of grade 9 completion
- At least 1 year of work experience as a production assembler or in any related position
- Read instructions and interpret shop drawings with minimal supervision.
- Use hand tools and/or operate basic machinery
- Complete shop orders as supplied to them by their Team Lead.
- Maintain proper housekeeping of their work area.
- Ensure that all products are identified.
- Report all non-conformances regarding their shop orders to their Team Lead
- Notify his/her Team Lead if production tools and jigs are out of calibration
- Read and understand production support documentation such as assembly instructions and drawings
- Understand instructions from the production support documentation supplied to them with minimal additional instructions from a Team Lead and complete the work as described
- Assume other related tasks at the request of the Production Manager or their Team Lead.
- Repetitive tasks, Physically demanding, Attention to detail, Standing for extended periods of times bending, crouching, kneeling
- Team player, reliable, communicate clearly and effectively with others, independent
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org