The Bellagio Nail Ltd
THE BELLAGIO NAIL LTD are looking to hire an administrative assistant who will join our experienced team. We are looking for someone who takes pride in their job and wants to provide quality experience. Someone who believes in good customer service, takes time and effort to create connections and sees the importance of community. Our company strives with ensuring the health and safety of our employees and clientele, with our new top notch equipment and sanitation procedures!
JOB DETAILS BELOW:
Business Legal Name: The Bellagio Nail Ltd
Business Operating Name: Bellagio Nail
Business Address/Work Location: 8-8998 Macleod Trail SW, Calgary, AB, T2HOM2
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Terms of Employment: Full-time/Permanent
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Hours of Work: 40 hours/Week
No of Positions: 2
- Greet visitors, ascertain nature of business and direct visitors to employer or appropriate person
- Schedule and confirm appointments by telephone and/or email
- Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages
- Prepare, key in, edit and proofread correspondence, invoices
- Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information internally
- Handle cash and credit card sales transactions
- Order business office supplies and maintain inventory
- Assist in determining and establishing business procedures
- Assist in compiling data, statistics and other information to support research activities for staff
- Perform other duties as requested
Education: Completion of Secondary School is required.
- Minimum 1-year experience working as an administrative assistant, secretory, receptionist or in an office setting is required.
- Experience in nail industry will be considered an asset.
NOTE: Candidates with one to two-year college diploma in business administration or certificate program for administrative assistants will be considered without any experience.
Language: Ability to communicate in oral and written English is required.
Benefits: We offer extended medical and dental benefits for full-time employees, after employed for 3 months with our company
Business Equipment and Computer Applications: MS Office, MS Outlook, Windows OS.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Repetitive tasks, Attention to detail.
Personal Suitability: High level of professionalism, ability to multitask, flexibility, reliability, organized.
How to Apply:
Please apply only in the manner specified below:
Apply By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS / NO WALK-IN
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com