Job Title: Truck Driver, Heavy truck (NOC: 7511)
Employer: Tri Province
Location: 158 Toombs ST. Moncton, NB E1A 3A5
Wage: 19/hr for 40 hrs per week
Employment groups to include: persons with disabilities, indigenous, newcomers to Canada, student, and vulnerable youth
Terms of employment: full time, permanent
Start Date: as soon as possible
- English or French
- Completion of Secondary Education
- 2 years to less than 3 years working as a heavy truck driver or transport driver
- Transport heavy loads within their assigned routes.
- Maintain excellent records of materials picked up, delivered.
- Plan routes and driving schedules.
- Inspecting and maintaining their vehicles before driving, while on the road, and after making deliveries.
- Responsible for the daily maintenance, inspections and emergency repairs.
- Report any accidents or delays to their supervisors and keep detailed records of vehicle maintenance inspections and repairs to ensure that their trucks remain sage and legal to drive.
- Coordinate with dispatchers and other logistics personnel while driving their routes.
- Updating dispatchers to ensure that delivery schedules and timelines are maintained.
- Repetitive tasks, physically demanding, Attention to detail, Sitting for extended periods of times Handling of heavy loads
- Team player, reliable, punctual, accurate
- Driver’s License – Class 1 or A
How to Apply
- Email: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org