Trillium transportation Ltd.
Long Haul Truck Drivers
$25.25 hourly for 50-60 hours per week. Overtime after 60 hours a week
Anticipated Start Date:
As soon as possible
Terms of Employment:
Number of positions:
Weekdays, Weekend, Day, Night, Evening, Overtime (Various locations across North America)
On the job paid training is provided
· Operate trucks to deliver long haul loads working as team drivers.
· Plan trip logistics and prepare documentation for transportation of goods and record trip details
· Perform pre-inspection, in route and post-inspection of vehicle including lights, brakes, tires etc.
· Ensure cargo is secured properly in accordance with safety requirements
· Communicate with dispatcher and other drivers using cell phones
· Oversee all aspects of the vehicle (Condition of equipment, loading, and unloading, safety and security of cargo)
· Carry-out roadside repairs if needed
· Record cargo information, distance travelled, fuel consumption
· Maintain truck logs according to state and federal regulations.
License Requirement and Additional Skills
Class 1 license or any other equivalent with air-brake endorsement, A good knowledge of communication equipment would be an asset, Ability to travel for extended periods
Security and Safety
Basic security clearance, criminal record check, drug test
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Travel across Canada & the USA
Work Location Information:
Various locations across Canada & USA (Driving to the USA is subject to a valid B1/B2 visa and/or non-visa requiring citizens)
Job task planning and organizing, Problem solving skills
Trillium Transportation Ltd.
16687 57 Avenue Surrey, BC V3S 2L7
12531 82 avenue Surrey, BC V3W 3E8
How to Apply:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com