Canada Western Trust
|Trust Services Administrator Opportunity
With RRSP season just around the corner, BC WiN is assisting with recruitment of people with disabilities, visible or non-visible, to join the CWB team as a Trust Services Administrator position, located in Vancouver, BC.
· Carrying out admin duties such as retrieving documents and process account openings.
· Maintaining client accounts – processing non financial updates and issuing invoices.
· Initiate or process Transfer Ins and follow up with outstanding requests.
· Pre-requisite would be a high school diploma, 1 year of banking, financial services or related experience.
· Understanding of RRSP, RRIF & TFSA rules is an asset.
· Position is full time, with benefits.
· Schedule could be a gradual increase as the candidate becomes more comfortable with the tasks and could be flexible from 30 – 37.5 hours per week.
The successful candidate will be someone who:
· Is reliable and can work independently, as well as part of a team
· Has strong communication and internal customer service skills
· Proficient with MS Office applications; Word and Excel
· Enhanced organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
To Apply by November 8, 2021
Qualified candidates with disabilities are welcome to apply for positions via the BC WiN application process by November 8, 2021. ***Note, if you have already referred a suitable candidate for previous opportunities, no need to resend the information below, just reach out with an email reminder – thank you!
· Please include a brief paragraph to highlight relevant strengths and interests, and
· Attach the signed Participant Consent form, for referrals to participate in Research
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com